-
October 27th, 2002, 01:16 AM
#21
Inactive Member
Sparkle, how's about this one....
*the water is frozen, therefore I must get out the blender*
you know....for margaritas!
-
October 27th, 2002, 09:11 AM
#22
Inactive Member
Yummy [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
October 27th, 2002, 01:52 PM
#23
Inactive Member
Ahhh another ancient proverb from the wise and all knowing *Sparklely One*
*The strawberries needed picking- so I threw them into CCFan's Blender*
Yumm-oh-Rama!!!
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
October 27th, 2002, 07:15 PM
#24
Inactive Member
Oh my, Gus~ that looks yummy! ( Ha )
-
October 28th, 2002, 04:11 AM
#25
moderator
Your words of wisdom are......well? Wise, 4 sure, oh Sparklely One!
And CCfan. What can I say but to quote NYJ's own profound reply. "Yummy" [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Later,
[img]wink.gif[/img] GD
http://perso.club-internet.fr/gjoach.../margarita.jpg
-
November 2nd, 2002, 02:11 AM
#26
Inactive Member
Sparkle,
Strawberries! What a great idea!
Have you ever had Strawberry margeritas with Taquilla Rose? YUMMY!
Gus, thanks for the pic! My mouth is a waterin'!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks